Re: Security?

On Wed, 2013-09-11 at 17:54 +0200, Slavko wrote:
> Who is tolerating evil behavior, is participating on it...

I do not tolerate it, but crime is "normal", it's naive to believe in a
world without crime. I wouldn't read a postcard that wasn't sent to me,
for two reasons, it would be unethical to do it and I'm not interested
to read the mail of other people, I have got my own live. However, we
are living in a world where the majority is interested in the lives of
others in a very bad way. People even watch scripted reality.

This isn't good, but it's a fact and the only thing that can be done
against it, is to teach children, by set them an example of how to live
ethical, in the way we live.

People are disgusted by the NSA, but they post a discrediting photo of
somebody at a social network, so they are not better than the NSA. That
the NSA does behave that evil, is because there work averaged humans!

The problem isn't the NSA, the problem are our societies.