Re: Security?

On Mon, 2013-09-09 at 20:07 +0200, Slavko wrote:
> Ahoj, [snip]

While everything you've written is true, I anyway don't care about it,
since it's absolutely obvious that all nations do it and in addition
"normal" criminals do it too. We know it and we don't need to use social
networks, store private data on clouds etc..

A more serious argue against the government of the USA are Guantanamo
and similar activities and what they plan to do with Syria.

Obama is as evil as a human being can be, it's impossible to be more
evil. He is in one league with Hitler, Stalin and other idiots.