Re: ssh X

On 09/05/2013 11:51 AM, Luther Blissett wrote:
> On Thu, 2013-09-05 at 20:50 +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>> Hello Verde, hope you are well :)
>>
>> Your error report/ request for assistance, is woefully inadequate. Let
>> me suggest further details for you to provide:
>>
>> On 9/5/13, Verde Denim <tdldev@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Just successfully got ssh -X to work to connect remotely to my BT5
>> I have no idea wtf is BT5.
>>
> I'd say he's referring to backtrack linux, which is a pentest debian
> based linux distro now on its 5th version;
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BackTrack

You are correct, sir. BT5 is the BackTrack Linux distro, Version 5 (r3).
I have it installed on a virtual device. I have three or four other
linux distro's installed on other virtual machines as well, so I'm
hoping to get them all to work...

Thanks again for the input. It is always greatly appreciated.

--
Regards

Jack
Boston Tea Party, Coercive Acts, Powder Alarm, Revolution
Lessons (Mistakes) not learned are bound to be repeated.