ssh X

Just successfully got ssh -X to work to connect remotely to my BT5
machine. Works great! Except when I end the session. I wind up with the
top and bottom task bars of my local desktop, but the display of BT5. Is
there a graceful way to exit the session and have my local desktop
return or do I need to log out and back in again every time I end a ssh
-X session? Thanks, as always, for the input.

--
Regards

Jack
Boston Tea Party, Coercive Acts, Powder Alarm, Revolution
Lessons (Mistakes) not learned are bound to be repeated.