Re: tri-boot debian, debian-without-dm, and windows with newer debian using partitions from older debian?

On Wed, 2013-09-04 at 19:33 +0100, Brian wrote:

> Possibly. But why bother? Debian may be a Good Thing - but why do you
> need more than one installation? If you do, why not just do it?

One for using an OS as a normal user (the one I have currently with
debian installed) and the other for forcing me to use the shell for
daily tasks.

I just don't want another entirely new version of wheezy again, just
asking if I can install another debian with all /home, /var, /usr
and /temp from current installation, so that I can access my files from
both the installations!

--
Regards,
Anubhav Yadav,