Re: tri-boot debian, debian-without-dm, and windows with newer debian using partitions from older debian?

On Wed, 2013-09-04 at 21:05 +0200, Slavko wrote:

> When you (original poster) want to learn Linux, I suggest to use some
> virtualisation (VirtualBox can be good choice), because all three OS can
> be used at one time - no reboot is needed.

Yes, right now I am doing the same, using virtualbox, and enjoying at
the moment, but then I tend to easily move away from terminal if I get
stuck at something, and use the gnome environment.

As I said, I want to force my self into learning linux!

--
Regards,
Anubhav Yadav,