Re: oh no something is definitely wrong adieu debian.

On 2013-08-29, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> I can't find a translation for "Coorsfest" and there seems to be no
> Coors beer. We do have very good beer in Germany, but AFAIK Budweiser is

Well, a Coors beer existed when I was drinking it back in the day.
And Budweiser, in the USA, was another beer of equal "quality."

Generic beer, maybe you could call it, for virgin teenagers and
lightweights and people who don't know any better.  Like us Ammerukins.

> a real Pils, perhaps not the exported versions, but Czechia is the
> mother of good beer. I only will drink beer from Germany, Austria and
> Czechia anything else isn't beer, an exception perhaps is Belgian beer,
> assumed you prefer exotic beer flavour. Hopefully nobody does call e.g.

Well, I knew you'd get religious about something if we pressed you hard
enough.