Re: oh no something is definitely wrong adieu debian.

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 06:18:58PM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-08-28 at 11:46 -0400, Tom H wrote:
> > I use Ubuntu
>
> :) then you likely will run into the same issue like me and better
> pretend that you don not use the best distro for your needs, since
> Debian is the best distro for everybody.

You've either changed your tune or are being sarcastic? Sarcasm doesn't
travel well over mailing lists. In case you weren't aware, nobody said
that Debian was the best Distro. Although, the number of derivatives
certainly indicate some sort of quality metric.

On another note, would you go to your local beerfest and ramble on about
the dangers of alcohol? or go round to peoples' houses and ramble on
about some dead guy ... oops hang on.

What suits the goose doesn't necessarily suit the gander, and I presume
the goose understands this and isn't interested in being preached to.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X