Re: oh no something is definitely wrong adieu debian.

On Thu, 2013-08-29 at 13:54 +0000, Curt wrote:
> Well, I knew you'd get religious about something if we pressed you
> hard enough.

You got me. Are you a questioning expert from the NSA? Beer in Germany
is something very holy. We've got the "Rheinheitsgebot", the translation
"German purity law" is not that religious as the German name, since
"...gebot" is religious "...commandment" like the "Ten Commandments".

"Beer is a major part of German culture. For many years German beer was
brewed in adherence to the Reinheitsgebot order or law which only
permitted water, hops and malt as beer ingredients. The order also
required that beers not exclusively using barley-malts such as wheat
beer must be top-fermented.[1]

Since 1993, the production of beer has been governed by the Provisional
German Beer Law which allows a greater range of ingredients (only in
top-fermenting beers) and additives, that have to be completely, or at
least as much as possible, removed from the final product.[2]

According to a 2004 report by the World Health Organization, Germany
ranked fourth in terms of per-capita beer consumption, behind the Czech
Republic, Ireland, and Swaziland.[3]

A 2010 report showed that Germany ranked second in terms of per-capita
beer consumption, behind the Czech Republic and ahead of Austria (third)
and Ireland (fourth).[4]" - Wiki

Hahaha, what they drink in Ireland isn't beer and Germans still only
drink beer brewed under the Reinheitsgebot.