Re: oh no something is definitly wrong adieu debian.

On 8/27/13, Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:
> On 2013-08-27, Zenaan Harkness <zen@freedbms.net> wrote:
>>
>> Your general, non-direct reply to my questions to you, is by default
>> consent to my implied positions.
>
> I can't parse that.

Sorry. I shall try again:
I am saying Ralph ignored my questions to him (and ignored the things I said).
And then I am saying I have a default response (default value) to
Ralph's ignorance:
a) because Ralph failed to response to what I said,
b) I take it that Ralph is agreeing with me

a) "He is not denouncing what I say" is the evidential 'limit' or the
'value' or the 'input' to my assessment function;
b) and the output of my assessment function is that Ralph "consents
to" (like agrees with) what I have stated.

>> I _am_ still interested to know if you consider yourself to be a
>> compulsive relationship-communication boundary tester?
>
> I think he considers that one size does not fit all.
> What a traitor (or not)!

Curt, I agree that that is Ralph's position.
I also agree that one size does not fit all: Fedora is good, Debian is
good, Gentoo is good. There are lots of great options.

That's not what I said.

Just there, I asked a question - "Ralph, do you like to boundary test
relationships, by using conversation or conversation techniques?"
and then "Do you do so compulsively?"

I hope that makes sense.

:)