Re: What's the easiest and/or simplest part of Linux Kernel?

Le 25.08.2013 05:50, guojzzz a écrit :
在 2013年8月25日星期日UTC+8上午11时20分01秒,Zenaan Harkness写道:
On Aug 24, 2013 7:40 PM, "guojzzz" <rush.guo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Recently I have a interest in Linux Kernel, but I don't think my C

> programming skill is able to handle it, I'm just going to read the code in

> Github.

> So any of you have ever involved in the dev of Linux Kernel? I've been

> kernelnewbies.org, it's a great website.

1) I think kernelnewbies has some suggestions. Been a while since I looked.

2) I recommend learning git to clone the kernel repo so you have a

local copy. That should be more enjoyable experience.