Re: Please don't cause unneeded traffic for TOR

PS: I once read the header of a woman's mail who wanted to get my
telephone number, but wouldn't give her telephone number. In the header
was the route of servers, one was a server, with a domain name including
her last name, so I searched for this server at denic and mailed back
her telephone number and address and explained her, what she is doing
wrong. I didn't misuse her telephone number and address, but others
might do.

People pay much money for GPS in their cars to be more secure :D.
They give their children mobiles to track them.

The folks them self are more spy than professional spies are.

People watch all that De Mol crap
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_de_Mol because they like to hurt
private sphere of others. the averaged people are an issue, they want it
that way. They have boring lives and need this kind of entertainment.
Their lives would become less boring, if the NSA really would hunt
them :p.

Again, my intension just is "Please don't cause unneeded traffic for
TOR" and I don't want to waste more time with discussions about politic
etc..