Re: Please don't cause unneeded traffic for TOR

On Tue, 2013-07-23 at 09:56 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Ok, I'll rephrase my request.
>
> It's useless being subscribed to facebook and other crap, to store your
> data at facebook and then to use TOR, to avoid that this data is
> available for intelligence agencies. They simply take your data from
> your facebook account and you only cause traffic that slows down TOR.
>
> I know that psychological profiling is overrated, if the NSA does
> collect each word I look up at http://www.dict.cc/ , they collect
> useless information.
>
> Imagine if everybody reading this mail would look up the words "kill",
> "American president", "car bomb", "fertilizer", "jihad" today, then they
> would get completely useless information.
>
> Do you send mails to this list using anonymous mailing? If not, why
> don't you?
>
> Intelligence agencies always did, do and will do dark doings, that's
> their job. Don't be against PRISM, be against intelligence agencies,
> this automatically includes that you are against all their dark doings.
>
> Assumed there would be no intelligence agencies on this planet anymore,
> than anyway stay away from facebook and other crap. They collect your
> data, to harm you more than any intelligence agency ever could do.
>
> Regards,
> Ralf

Let's pray: "Oh Dear Lord, expel those evil wrong doers from here."

Since when caring for privacy became something that's supposed to be
restricted to spies? Privacy is a fundamental human right. Warfare is
not the only reason one should care for it, but since there is one going
on, what you say is absolutely senseless. Anonymity is increased on tor
network by attaching nodes and different range user data. The same is
true for speed. Distributing exit nodes around globe is of primary
importance.

--

Luther Blisset
GNUPG/PGP KEY: 6722CF80

I challenge you to play the game in which there is no loser but
everything is fun and worthwhile!