Please don't cause unneeded traffic for TOR

Hi :)

"Don't do anymore PRISM time!
http://prism-break.org/"; - Signature from Rob van der Putten

Every media comes with all kinds of recommendations, just to have
something to talk about. Those recommendations usually are
self-defeating.

PRISM? I don't care, so I use the Vidalia package only when I really
need security. TOR until some weeks ago wasn't as slow as it was years
ago, it was very fast, but regarding to the hysteria it doesn't work
anymore, "The connection has timed out".

Keep in mind, if you're against PRISM it's also useful to give them
useless information. There's no need to use TOR, if you look a vocable
up.

A drawback of the Vidalia package is, that it doesn't safe a browsing
history. Ok, it's an advantage regarding to security, but not for
averaged browsing.

I'm against intelligence agencies. I wonder that people are surprised
about the latest news. Smart people were aware of this 10 years ago and
even before we had the Internet.

Please don't block TOR by unneeded traffic, reconsider that in the past
people didn't take care about trackers, social networks, while even
silly people were aware that all the analytic and social networks are
risky. People tended to allow java etc. ...

and now hysteria or "I want to fake that I'm a computer expert" does
freeze TOR for people who really need it.

Please stop sing TOR just for fun!

TIA,
Ralf

--
Attention! Attackers have gotten every user's local username, password,
and email address from the Ubuntu Forums database.

http://ubuntuforums.org/announce.html