Re: Please don't cause unneeded traffic for TOR

On Tue, 2013-07-23 at 10:27 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Fortunately I very seldom, perhaps never need TOR myself

I should explain this. Some music YouTube videos aren't available in
Germany, because the GEMA, a collecting society has too much impact, so
videos aren't available regarding to false positives, IOW it doesn't
matter if the music is free, it's not available if you've got the wrong
IP, but I want to be able to listen to free music.

--
Attention! Attackers have gotten every user's local username, password,
and email address from the Ubuntu Forums database.

http://ubuntuforums.org/announce.html