Re: Please don't cause unneeded traffic for TOR

PS:

Turn off your mobiles ;)!
Don't have accounts on sites of the Linux community ;), take a look at
my signature!
Don't pay using plastic ;)!
Don't do anything normal people do everyday.

I suspect if you would take care about all those security issues, than
you'll be more focused by the NSA, than all the people who let collect
their data.

I should get a mobile myself and listen to mainstream music ;).

SICR.

Again, TOR became slower in the last days and in Germany no news show is
missing to recommend to use TOR on your Windows machine. Sure, use
Windows, don't miss to install everything including java in it's name
and more information can be fond on the facebook site of news show
FooBar.

Fortunately I very seldom, perhaps never need TOR myself, but other
people really need it. For example journalists in some countries need
it.

--
Attention! Attackers have gotten every user's local username, password,
and email address from the Ubuntu Forums database.

http://ubuntuforums.org/announce.html