Re: MICROSOFT HIRED THESE PEOPLE TO SABOTAGE OPEN SOURCE

On Tue, 2013-04-09 at 11:12 -0300, João Luis Meloni Assirati wrote:
> Em 09-04-2013 08:38, Ralf Mardorf escreveu:
> >> I don't like offtopic subjects, but since I am supposed to be civilized
> >> in this international mailing list I have to ask what are the standards
> >> here. What do you mean by banana republic? Maybe the USA which uses to
> >> promote coup d'état against elected governments all over the world and
> >> invade countries after spreading a lot of FUD? Or England, France
> >> Germany and Japan, which destroyed half of the world with their
> >> imperialism throughout the 19th and 20th centuries?
> > The real world isn't a strawberry field, but a hard place. Communities
> > unfortunately have got bat "habits". I'm against this, but getting rid
> > of it, political correctness isn't the way to go. People need to learn
> > more from Konrad Lorenz, if they are unable to get enlightenment by them
> > self.
> >
> > A "banana republic" in Germany is a term for a community that does fight
> > against it's own members. IOW, it's not nice, but reality, that one
> > nation fucks another nation, but within a community (society), we don't
> > vote with a bullet, as it is done in "banana republics".
> >
> > If somebody discredit my prophet the Holy Penguin I even don't kill the
> > ambassador of a _foreign_ nation/community/society. And my prophet by
> > the way isn't a child molesters as Mohamed was (not meant to offend
> > somebody, Mohamed lived in another age, sure, in the Occident they were
> > child molesters too and especially Christians still tend to be it today,
> > just follow the news, before you claim I offend netiquette, I simply
> > speak out the truth).
> >
> > So in the Islamic world they might not have banana plantations, but they
> > behave in way, we call "banana republic" here.
> >

> Your response is anything but civilized. It is arrogant, not to say
> irrational. You initially used as a model of the uncivilized the "banana
> republics", that are just poor countries that are economically exploited
> and politically dominated by powerful empires (as the standard
> definition, not the one that you made up) and now you imply that all
> muslims are terrorists. You must take more caution with words and
> thoughts in an "international mailing list". And by the way, Konrad
> Lorenz was a nazi that later denied everything he said about jews and
> racist ideas. Maybe you learned your incoherence from him?

Stop spreading lies about me. I never made any claim about terrorism.
And being poor doesn't mean that there is the need to vote with bullets
as it is done in those countries. Konrad Lorenz was a behavioral
scientist and his work is respected and important. A NAZI? Maybe, maybe
not, but if you call me a NAZI you've got a problem now. Get me?!

You should respect freedom of expression and stop making conclusions
about me or anybody else.