Re: MICROSOFT HIRED THESE PEOPLE TO SABOTAGE OPEN SOURCE

On Mon, 2013-04-08 at 22:56 -0300, João Luis Meloni Assirati wrote:
> Em 08-04-2013 08:03, Ralf Mardorf escreveu:
> > This is an international mailing list and the rules should be civilized
> > and not taken from banana republics.
>
> I don't like offtopic subjects, but since I am supposed to be civilized
> in this international mailing list I have to ask what are the standards
> here. What do you mean by banana republic? Maybe the USA which uses to
> promote coup d'état against elected governments all over the world and
> invade countries after spreading a lot of FUD? Or England, France
> Germany and Japan, which destroyed half of the world with their
> imperialism throughout the 19th and 20th centuries?

The real world isn't a strawberry field, but a hard place. Communities
unfortunately have got bat "habits". I'm against this, but getting rid
of it, political correctness isn't the way to go. People need to learn
more from Konrad Lorenz, if they are unable to get enlightenment by them
self.

A "banana republic" in Germany is a term for a community that does fight
against it's own members. IOW, it's not nice, but reality, that one
nation fucks another nation, but within a community (society), we don't
vote with a bullet, as it is done in "banana republics".

If somebody discredit my prophet the Holy Penguin I even don't kill the
ambassador of a _foreign_ nation/community/society. And my prophet by
the way isn't a child molesters as Mohamed was (not meant to offend
somebody, Mohamed lived in another age, sure, in the Occident they were
child molesters too and especially Christians still tend to be it today,
just follow the news, before you claim I offend netiquette, I simply
speak out the truth).

So in the Islamic world they might not have banana plantations, but they
behave in way, we call "banana republic" here.