Re: I wish to advocate linux

On 2013/2/27 3:45 PM, Nate Bargmann wrote:
* On 2013 27 Feb 14:25 -0600, Mark Filipak wrote:

What a nonsensical statement. I've never successfully installed any
distribution of Linux.

Not even on an empty hard drive on commodity x86 hardware?  I find this
admission so absurd that I can't get my head around it.  Although, your
definition of "successful" may be different than mine.  I define
"successful" as the OS booting to a login prompt after installation,
either GUI or character.

The only result of my attempted installations has been cryptic error messages and non-bootable disks.
I have asked for help over the period of 15 years and Linux-knuckleheads have offered none.
All I've ever gotten is platitudes and "Windoze sucks!"