Re: I wish to advocate linux

On 2013/2/27 5:32 AM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Tuesday 26 February 2013 21:35:18 Mark Filipak wrote:
An OS that is difficult to install is not a friendly OS. People understand
this.

I find Debian GNU/Linux significantly easier to install than Windows.

What a nonsensical statement. I've never successfully installed any distribution of Linux.

And the
average man in the street does not install his own OS, whatever that OS may
be.

what? That's absurd. The only people I know who have their OS installed at a shop are Apple users.

Look, I asked for help. Then things got out of hand. Some Linux people seem to have a bad attitude.