Re: I wish to advocate linux

On 2013/2/27 3:42 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Wednesday 27 February 2013 20:34:26 Go Linux wrote:
Well, I am a liberal arts educated 70-something (and female to boot)

+1 ;-)

without a technical computer background like yours to brag about.  I am
just a lowly user with a curiosity and willingness to learn. I have also
been very stubborn in my quest to dump windoze FOREVER! I have absolutely
no problem installing Linux, editing configuration files etc. If I run up
against a problem, I LEARN rather than whine and find reasons why I can't
do it.  We are obviously two very different personalities. I posit that
your problem with Linux is YOU!

+1 doubled. :-)

Lisi

You know, Lisi, you're a real jerk.