Re: Running jackd.

Good time of the day, Rob.

Thank You, for Your time and answer. You wrote:

> It might be worthwhile at this point.  If it is a bug, but doesn't get
> fixed in Wheezy, at least maybe you'll learn of a workaround.
>
> But before you submit a bug, try on more thing:
>
> In qjackctl, hit "Setup" and take a look at the right-hand column.
> Specifically, the Interface, Input Device, and Output Device.  You
> have been using hw:0 up until now.  If there are others available
> (hw:1, etc) you may want to try them.

No, there is only one interface.

But You know what, - I followed the steps in some bug report that we
had here a link, - so that I succefully run jackd w/ qjackctl - I had
input and output interfaces.

What I did was (for the history if one ever will follow this thread): I
did turn off RT and set play-only mode (i.e. not record or capture one
- do not remember now).

BUT! I tried again RoseGarden - it again hanged my system! So, I can
not say for now - what is the problem. I understand it is two related
to each other software products, but the culprit I can not identify. So
I will forbear w/ bug report this time.

Sthu.