Re: Installation

Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> writes:

> On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 16:41:46 +0200, lee wrote:
>
>> Companies may have resources they could use to provide support.  Simply
>> having them doesn't mean that they do.
>
> They do provide support as long as you pay for it, of course. Laziness
> has a price.

What does that have to do with laziness?  If someone sells a product and
doesn't have support for it without the buyers paying extra for it, that
someone simply doesn't have support.

>>> By your replies I can deduce that either:
>>>
>>> a) You have never installed a OEMized version of Windows or, b) You are
>>> not very skilled user because these versions provide a wizard that only
>>> asks you no more than 5 basic questions, or c) You're simply joking...
>>
>> None of your deductions is correct
>
> (...)
>
> Then kindly tell me why you seem to ignore a fact that everybody is aware
> of.

Oh now we are at the "everybody knows ..." way of argumentation.  That
you deduct something doesn't make it a fact, and that everybody thinks
they are aware of something doesn't do that, either.

--
Debian testing amd64