Re: Installation

On 09/17/2012 12:01 PM, Camaleón wrote:

On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 11:21:06 -0400, The Wanderer wrote:

I'm probably going to regret this...

<sarcasm>

And I wonder why >:-)

</sarcasm>

Because I'm subject to fits of unreasoning paranoia about the possibility that I
might get a flame, however mild, in response - and I can spend hours or days in
a semi-depressive state, afraid to even open any responses I receive.

I wasn't always like that, I know roughly what changed it, and I don't like the
change - but I don't know how to change back.

Or in other words: because the people who respond may not be reasonable, and I'm
no longer as thick-skinned in an argument as I used to be.