Re: Proofreading of Debian documentation - was [Re: Preseeding - keyboard-configuration issue]

Tom H wrote:
On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 6:43 PM, Andrei POPESCU
<andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
On Du, 16 dec 12, 06:53:26, Richard Owlett wrote:

The response I had hoped for was on the lines of  "there's a SIG for
documentation which you can contact at ...".

What is a SIG?

It's a Fedora-ism: special interest group.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:SIGs

Sorry. Term predates Linus Torvalds let alone Fedora ;)
IIRC I came across it as an engineering student in the early 60's.