Re: Proofreading of Debian documentation - was [Re: Preseeding - keyboard-configuration issue]

On Du, 16 dec 12, 06:53:26, Richard Owlett wrote:

> The response I had hoped for was on the lines of  "there's a SIG for
> documentation which you can contact at ...".

What is a SIG?

> If  one does not exist I've some ideas, but I hate reinventing the
> wheel if it already exists.

AFAIK (but did not look into it) the Installation Guide is maintained by
the Debian Installer developers (to be found on debian-boot). All other
documentation is discussed on debian-doc.

Kind regards,
Andrei