Re: Does Debian dictionary/glossary/acronym list exist?

On Wed, 2012-11-28 at 15:31 -0600, Richard Owlett wrote:
> I suspect this group is basically just to young to
> appreciate 'ye good ole daze' ;)

I'm born in November 1966, but on Linux Audio Users/Developers Mailing
List there are much older audio, video engineers, who are computer dinos
too, around the age of 80.

E.g. http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Gene_Heskett the email
address is outdated, but he's subscribed to LAU and LAD.

You're not the only dino and even a "young" man like me, did program
with LDA and STA on old machines.