Does Debian dictionary/glossary/acronym list exist?

I've been using computers since before Linus was born.
I'm making the switch from a certain OS ;\

I'm also one of those strange people who actually reads docs.

What do I do when I find terms such as initrd or udeb ?

And before I get too much grief from youngsters - From personal experience do you have any clue of relevance of CORC, CUPL, WATFOR, WATFIV, 026, 12AX7, etc, etc ;/ ?

I'm looking for a self sufficient reference.

P.S. I'm also of era of S100, CPM, KIM, SYM,  CBM etc etc etc ;)