Re: booting/installing debian

Le 28.11.2012 20:35, Loic J. Duros a écrit :
Thanks for your answer,

On 11/28/2012 11:19 AM, "Morel Bérenger" wrote:
_ an installer with a preseed which make the ssh install the default
How do I get to make an installer that will install ssh by default
without any key input required?

Actually, I only did the standard way to install stuff, but the manual is nicely made, it could help you for your specific needs. (or a <favorite internet search engine> search about "debian preseed ssh" I guess. -I just noticed that FISE is a nice acronyme to avoid doing publicity to google or any other search engine ^^- ) I simply know it is possible, and you asked about ways, not full solutions :)
Sorry to not be able to help you more.