Re: Outrageous Xenophobia. Was: Outrageous sexism. Was: Re: Mail client, threads, etc...

On Mon, 2012-11-26 at 14:45 +0000, Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 14:53:18 +0100
> Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Ralf,
>
> >This isn't a joke, since I'm from Germany and a lot of people really
> >were killed by Nazis.
>
> And there we have it;  You don't find this funny.  Many people didn't
> find your comment about women funny.
>
> You lose.  Get over it.  Move on.

In this context I don't believe he made a joke, read his other mails. I
apologized, he insults.

I thought this thread already was closed, at least after the admin
blamed me.

I simply unsubscribe.

This was a battle? I wasn't aware of this. And the winner is?

I neither want to win nor to lose. I don't like the noise and that I get
blamed for this noise.