Re: Outrageous sexism. Was: Re: Mail client, threads, etc...

On Wed, 2012-11-21 at 17:46 +0000, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 November 2012 16:55:22 Beco wrote:
> > Use of smiley face should point this was just a joke. As we can see in
> > this first use in 1982:
>
> That is what is so very offensive.  He thinks that being so rude about just
> over half of the population is _funny_. As apparently do you.

Please blame me for my coarse humour, not other people. "The Great
Dictator" from Chaplin isn't meant to make jokes about oppressed humans,
neither is his
"Monsieur Verdoux" sexist. My humour is less good than Chaplin's and I
apologized for my words.

There's nothing more I can do.