Re: Outrageous Xenophobia. Was: Outrageous sexism. Was: Re: Mail client, threads, etc...

On Mon, 2012-11-26 at 15:31 +0100, darkestkhan wrote:
> [...]

On Thu, 2012-11-22 at 11:36 +0000, Tony van der Hoff wrote:
Your joke was not harmless. Stop playing the injured party.

On Mon, 2012-11-26 at 13:24 +0000, Tony van der Hoff
Arrogant Bastard! <plonk>

darkestkhan wrote:
> I'm from Poland and I will tell you that we make this kind of jokes
> quite a lot so I didn't
>  find it offensive at all (in fact I thought it was quite funny) - as
> bad as past events were
> it is just that  - past - you can't ever forget it (or the same thing
> will happen again) but
> we can't brood over it. [we don't have any kind of taboo when it comes
> to jokes].

This OT already was moved to the OT list.

Tony doesn't make jokes, his intention is to spoil peace.

So what I wrote was bad and what Tony wrote is a joke?

Grotesque!