Re: how to encrypt/decrypt remote folder ?

If enough people consider a problem such, it is easy to route around..
If one person consider another a problem, kill-file is a (partial?)
route around for them.

Perhaps debian-user_speak-your-firetrucking-mind@lists.debian.org?  :)
Shorter needed, so probably debian-user-uncensored@ldo

Would there be enough subscribers?
Would it dilute the assister pool?
Would _most_ assisters simply subscribe to both?
Would such a list be allowed within the policies etc of Debian? If
not, a non-Debian venue would be required, likely reducing the
visibility of such a list.
Would it be worth the experiment even though these questions can't be
answered definitively without running the experiment?

Regards
Zenaan

PS What is the difference between "Politically Correct", and "respect
for others"? Does an apology demonstrate respect? What about
non-acceptance of apology? Is it ok to be pro-$CONTROVERSIAL if $C..L
is [female|male|white|black|etc]?