Re: how to encrypt/decrypt remote folder ?

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 10:17:28 +0100
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> "echo password | gpg --batch -q --passphrase-fd 0 --cipher-algo AES256 -c /tmp/file.tgz
> echo password | gpg --batch -q -o /tmp/file.tgz --passphrase-fd 0 --decrypt /tmp/file.tgz.gpg"

Thanks, but it doesn't fit with my requirement.
I backup on a remote folder through ssh+rsync and need encryption
on that remote folder. encfs+fuse is good but it prevents me as I
have not found to provide the password through a key-file yet.