Re: Outrageous sexism. Was: Re: Mail client, threads, etc...

On Wed, 2012-11-21 at 16:00 -0300, Beco wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:46 PM, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wednesday 21 November 2012 16:55:22 Beco wrote:
> >> Use of smiley face should point this was just a joke. As we can see in
> >> this first use in 1982:
> >
> > That is what is so very offensive.  He thinks that being so rude about just
> > over half of the population is _funny_. As apparently do you.
> >
> > Lisi
> >

> Lisi,
>
> Yes, I think its funny. Not because "rudeness" is funny. But because
> "absurd" is funny. Because we all know today that women are such a
> strong creature, that can do whatever men can, and is so intelligent
> as men, and even better in a lot of areas when they expertise. This
> together causes a sensation of "absurd" that is really funny. It is an
> "absurd" that a computer is misconfigured because the OP is woman, and
> to point it is just a (bad) joke. I'm sure, god strike a lightning in
> my head, that Ralf does not "mean" being woman is the real cause of
> your problem, and so, the solution would be an operation to change
> sex.
>

> My best.
> Beco.

A man needs a computer or a women to make a big mistake, so this does
mean that men are weak. Ironically sexist is, that this might imply that
women are aware about this weakness and that they take advantage of this
weakness.

If this really should offend some women (or men) I apologize. I
apologized again and again and tried to explain.

This S/N ratio became hilarious and I won't apologize that this useless
discussion does continue. IMO now Lisi really should apologize too!

She isn't that important, as she often thinks that she is.

I'm a human, I sometimes misbehave and I apologize, this also happened
on this list, but in this case I guess I didn't misbehave. I simply
wasn't careful enough.

Regards,
Ralf