Re: Outrageous sexism. Was: Re: Mail client, threads, etc...

Le 15665ième jour après Epoch,
Lisi Reisz écrivait:

> On Wednesday 21 November 2012 16:55:22 Beco wrote:
>> Use of smiley face should point this was just a joke. As we can see in
>> this first use in 1982:
>
> That is what is so very offensive.  He thinks that being so rude about just
> over half of the population is _funny_. As apparently do you.

Yes, me too. Because I'm a french native, I consider joking is a good
way to avoid the toxic "politically correct" way of life.

Please, Lisi, could you put me on your "kill-file", because there is
chances that I post jokes sometimes.

Thanks in advance.