Re: Outrageous sexism. Was: Re: Mail client, threads, etc...

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:46 PM, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 November 2012 16:55:22 Beco wrote:
>> Use of smiley face should point this was just a joke. As we can see in
>> this first use in 1982:
>
> That is what is so very offensive.  He thinks that being so rude about just
> over half of the population is _funny_. As apparently do you.
>
> Lisi

Lisi,

Yes, I think its funny. Not because "rudeness" is funny. But because
"absurd" is funny. Because we all know today that women are such a
strong creature, that can do whatever men can, and is so intelligent
as men, and even better in a lot of areas when they expertise. This
together causes a sensation of "absurd" that is really funny. It is an
"absurd" that a computer is misconfigured because the OP is woman, and
to point it is just a (bad) joke. I'm sure, god strike a lightning in
my head, that Ralf does not "mean" being woman is the real cause of
your problem, and so, the solution would be an operation to change
sex.

My best.
Beco.

--
Dr Beco
A.I. researcher

--> . <--

"Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it
everyone you love, everyone you know..." (Carl Sagan, 1934-1996)