Re: help with keyboard, lost at GDM-login?

still I am running my squeeze with the accessibility screen-keyboard..
i can now sudo from the terminal.. to install packages..
so there is a solution possible without reinstall the whole system..
linuxmint13?  that is my problem, who is to give the stability i use to have
with ubuntu until 12.04.
i did a dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration
without results.. the xconf must be Ok..  but still no progress..
i found somewhere some udev messages: can not connect to socket ...
udev already running..  or these kind of things..
it is not easy without keyboard to drive the squeeze.

thanks for your help

Sent from the Debian User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.