Re: help with keyboard, lost at GDM-login?

Hello,

still I am running my squeeze with the accessibility screen-keyboard..
i can now sudo from the terminal.. to install packages..
so there is a solution possible without reinstall the whole system..
linuxmint13?  that is my problem, who is to give the stability i use to have
with ubuntu until 12.04.
i did a dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration
without results.. the xconf must be Ok..  but still no progress..
i found somewhere some udev messages: can not connect to socket ...
udev already running..  or these kind of things..
it is not easy without keyboard to drive the squeeze.

thanks for your help

lukas