Re: help with keyboard, lost at GDM-login?

Le 14.11.2012 11:19, lalberts a écrit :
Hello,
it worked once.. but after shutdown and reboot with normal kernel,
the problem is back. no keyboard, no way to type a password or to switch to
a shell.
trackpoint is working.
so i have to hard-shutoff the laptop and restart in recovery mode.
doing the dkg-reconfigure gdm3, it tells me, scheduling the reconfig?
but there is no process gdm running (or gdm3, ps aux | grep gdm ? right?).
of course since i am in recovery and in a root shell.
doing the reconfig helps only once, wenn doing CTRL-D to continu boot
procedure.
then on GDM i can login as user..
OK, as a user i will do the reconfig once more..

lukas