Re: A good GUI MUA? - Was: Gnome3 and Wheezy.

> PS: I wonder if there is some hidden config for Claws. Each time I
> reply to the Debian mailing list, I've to remove the one who replied
> from the "To" field and change debian-user(at)lists.debian.org from
> "Cc" to "To". Evolution does "reply to mailing list only", if wanted.

Using Claws - In Configuration -> Preferences, Compose -> Writing
you have a "Replying" box - there you check "Reply button invokes
mailing list reply" - I have it checked, and "Reply" replies only to
mailing list, like you want (see this mail as an example).

I don't know its default setting though.

-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailinglists@gusnan.se
gusnan@gusnan.se