Re: [Fwd: Re: How to set display resolution manually?]

Thanks so much for your continuous reply!
What you said was a little bit complicated to me, and I will spend some time to try each solution.

As for konsole, I also noticed its huge size. My reason is simple and maybe stupid...because I found it's not straight forward to configure font and font size in xterm. I read several articles on this topic, each offers different solution so I got lost. Which kind of terminal do u use, btw?

Ratpoison is great. It has a emacs-like key binding system, also if you want, you can customize everything. I think i3 can also do most of the job but why not have a try. Also search for "stumpwm", really powerful wm, which I think is the "father" of ratpoison...