Re: [Fwd: Re: How to set display resolution manually?]

Thanks for detailed reply!
I tried out xrandr, it did the trick that I got 1920x1080 resolution. HOWEVER, I found still the problem: I can only got 1366x768 region "usable" on my monitor, which means, when I start out any application, for example konsole, chromium, whatever, they were displayed in a 1366x768 region and the rest region was black. Strange thing is, I can move my mouse cursor out of that region into the dark region...
maybe I should read more articles on xrandr...
Thx!