Re: Nagios shows only one Host (Services)

On 21.08.2012 19:27, Camaleón wrote:

I can't. I just can say that if I use the file with a name that isn't
the last to render it breaks things, but I have no idea why. And I can
say that the same config works fine with Squeeze.

And the same config also works fine in a second wheezy instance, right?

It's not exactly the same, but it is very very similar.

I can't recall if you already looked at the Nagios and/or Apache2 logs,
just in case...

The logs looks fine. Maybe it's just a strange char in the config, but if so then it must be at the very end of the file as all Services are shown, I deleted the last lines and put them in again by hand, but nothing changed.

Anyway, I can see all services on one page again and even if the Hostname isn't the right one, I can live with that. :)

Bye.