Re: Nagios shows only one Host (Services)

On 21.08.2012 18:21, Camaleón wrote:

Is there some kind of proxy or filter between the system running Nagios
and the client machine from where you are accessing (if any)?

No.

That behaviour has a slight resemblance to this bug report:

While not exactly the same, both problems seem to be related with the
"host_name" variable and both experience problems to render the host from
the Services tab. Curious.

Yes, but I don't think that "dx.local" is comparable to "null". ;) Also dx.local was the only host that was shown, pdc.local and vm.local wasn't.

Strange, but I think I can live with that.

If you were able to reproduce the issue it could be reported but given
that works fine in another host, you will have to convince developers
that the problem is not in your side which is a rather hard task :-)

I can't. I just can say that if I use the file with a name that isn't the last to render it breaks things, but I have no idea why. And I can say that the same config works fine with Squeeze.

Bye.