Re: [OT] Will upcoming Debian 8 release default to XFCE for the CD media?

On Fri 10 Aug 2012 at 14:23:38 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

> On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 19:41:37 +0100, Brian wrote:
>
> > But the process of how the decisions are made and who makes them is the
> > same.
>
> Yes, but that does not change the fact a decision (being a big change or
> a small one) is wrong or badly put.

So we have appropriate mailing lists and the BTS to express our views on
the quality of the decision for the choice of a default DE on CD#1.
Apart from the one reference I have given previously I have seen nothing
of any substance yet. There is this thread which could be added to:

   http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2012/08/msg00020.html