Re: [OT] Intelectual Property Law [WAS: Re: what graphic card to buy?]

On Thu, 2012-07-19 at 09:08 +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> Also, I don't have a problem with paying for specialized software
> [snip] as long as they run natively on my platform of choice.

+1 and plus, nobody should have compunction when illegal using some
software. I've got the privilege not to need to use software illegally,
but I don't point my fingers on somebody using software illegally. In
the 80s I bought! software, fixed issues and made it illegally available
for everybody. No Internet at that time, the crime happened at the
schoolyard, by sharing 5 1/4 floppy discs.

Police, please sue me for using illegally software, if I should ever do
it again, but than I'll sue the software companies for selling borked
software ;).