Re: [OT] Intelectual Property Law [WAS: Re: what graphic card to buy?]

On Thu, 19 Jul 2012 08:28:46 +0200
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 2012-07-19 at 09:08 +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> > Also, I don't have a problem with paying for specialized software
> > [snip] as long as they run natively on my platform of choice.
>
> +1 and plus, nobody should have compunction when illegal using some

Why do you feel that nobody should have any compunctions with illegally
using software? Does this attitude of yours apply to the breaking of
all laws, or only this particular one and others you don't like?

--
Celejar <celejar@gmail.com>