Re: Filezilla a security risk

On 29.06.2012 03:16, Richard Hector wrote:

>  If your account is hosed, well, go to their second argument: "2.
>  don't get the malware in the first place" ;-)
Great Argument, btw. Oh, I got an Airbag on my car, get rid of the
brakes please. I don't need them anymore.

That's the wrong way round. I have brakes and drive safely, so an airbag
isn't essential. Which isn't to say I'd get it removed if I had one.

Maybe, seat belts are also not essential, but in many countries the usage is mandatory, for a good reason.

So my argument is still valid. It is good to have as many security as you can get as long as performance and comfort is still fine.

Bye.