Re: [OT] Re: Not getting mailing list response in my inbox

On Sat, 2012-06-23 at 21:35 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Sat, 2012-06-23 at 14:14 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> > Anyway, after reading this post I feel as if I were living in the
> > dinosaurce era
>
> Take a look at Brad's record collection. If you have any of his records,
> than you are a dino. I don't have the same records, but my are from the
> same ages.

Or if you should have one of this hairstyles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZbjseBPjhw&feature=related , than you're
lost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XhQRFO4M7A&feature=related

The music sometimes is a little bit to white for my taste, I prefer
Jimi. MC5 could you please stop playing pentatonic scales up and down,
today we don't play such solos anymore, for good reasons.