Re: Not getting mailing list response in my inbox

On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 12:45:19 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> On Sat, 2012-06-23 at 10:30 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
>> [snip] I already gave you some hints: [snip] P.S. I can't CC, sorry!
>
> So (at least) this mail is quiet useless ;).

There's the mailing list archive.

> However, I send carbon copies with all information that is needed,
> excepted of instructing not to posting in HTML. So to the OP, if
> possible, don't format your emails, but use plain text only.

That will be good for the user but he should know about the existance of
the archives which are a common feature for every mailing list -not just
this one for Debian- so he can go there to view the posts if he is
interested.

> What kind of ridiculous mailer can't carbon copy?

I'm not using a MUA but a newsreader.

> "Mailer: Pan/0.132 (Waxed in Black)" Really? Perhaps borked software,

There is no option to setup a smtp server in Pan, I only can post to the
news server, which by the way, is exactly what I want.

> resp. every mail to the OP, without a carbon copy is spam to the list
> only.

(sigh) There's the mailing list archive.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón